Updated October 18, 2023
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- How you can opt-out of advertising cookies.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Cookies are pieces of data stored on your hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Google Ads Settings.
Users may opt out of Facebook targeted advertising by visiting Facebook Ad Preferences.
Commission Junction Affiliate Disclosure
Resorts Daily, LLC participates in the Commission Junction affiliate advertising program. This means if you click a link and make a purchase, we receive a small commission – at no additional cost to you.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Users in the European Economic Area (EEA) will not receive personalized ads.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
California visitors will not receive personalized ads.