Apple Leisure Group is debuting a new, all-inclusive Dreams resort in Punta Cana. Opening in late 2022, Dreams Flora Resort & Spa will be the brand’s sixth resort in Punta Cana.
Located on the beach in Cabeza de Toro, Dreams Flora will offer four pools, including a beachfront infinity pool, a kiddie pool, and an adults-only pool. Families will love the onsite water park with two waterslides, and kids’ and teen clubs with dedicated activities.
Rooms at the resort will have private patios or balconies, and most ground floor suites are swim-out suites with direct access to a pool. Guests can upgrade to the Preferred Club for VIP perks like a preferred bar and pool, an exclusive lounge with breakfast and snacks, and suites with outdoor hot tubs.
In addition to a buffet, café, and snack grill, Dreams Flora will feature five a la carte restaurants, including:
- Bordeaux – an adults-only French restaurant with wine cellar
- El Patio – Mexican cuisine; open for Preferred Guests only during breakfast and lunch
- Himitsu – Asian cuisine including sushi
- Portofino – Italian cuisine, with outdoor seating available
- Seaside Grill – Casual, outdoor restaurant
There will also be six bars and lounges, including swim-up bars, pool and beach service, 24-hour room service, and a spa with indoor and oceanfront palapas.
For more information, visit Dreams Flora Resort & Spa’s website.