Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort and Caradonna Adventures are offering a special all-inclusive stay-and-dive package for Grand Bahama Island Dive Week. The event takes place from June 18 to 24, 2023.
The exclusive package is available when booking at Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort (just a convenient 45-minute flight from Fort Lauderdale!) and includes:
- Six nights of all-inclusive Superior Room accommodations (many rooms have ocean views)
- Four days of two-tank boat dives to popular dive sites including the Sea Star, Pretenders and Papa Doc wrecks, the Blue Hole and the colorful coral reefs at Peterson’s Cay.
- A two-tank Tiger Shark Dive at Tiger Beach (weather permitting with a minimum of six passengers), known as one of the world’s most thrilling shark encounters
- Full breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily
- Snacks and beverages including alcohol
- Resort activities including non-motorized watersports and daily scheduled entertainment
- Roundtrip airport transfers & all other transportation
- Hotel taxes and service charges.
Grand Bahama Island Dive Week is a five-day gathering of Bahamas Dive Ambassadors, open water-certified divers, and local dive operators.
In addition to the exciting dives, guests can enjoy plenty of shoreside activities including nightly entertainment, a beach bonfire and dance party, the iconic Smith’s Point Fish Fry, and a brewery visit to sample local beers
Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach is located on the beach and features a wide variety of amenities, including an oceanfront pool, jacuzzi, sauna, multiple bars and restaurants, as well as a spa, gym, theater, and full childcare amenities. There’s even a kiddy splash park.
Rates start at $1,612 per person, based on double occupancy, which is an amazing price for an all-inclusive stay with daily dive excursions.
The stay-and-dive package at Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach can be booked by visiting
Bahamas Dive Week | Caradonna Adventures.