Kimpton Grand Roatán Resort & Spa recently opened on Roatán Island in the Western Caribbean. Situated on West Bay Beach, guests have direct access to the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef.
- Kimpton Grand Roatán Resort & Spa opened on October 10, 2023, and is offering up to 30% savings for bookings made by December 31, 2023, for stays until June 30, 2024.
- Accommodations include suites with private plunge pools and bungalows with private outdoor showers.
- The resort has a flagship restaurant, a café/bar, an oceanfront beach bar, and a reef-side beach bar, each with unique offerings and ambiance.
- Kimpton Grand Roatán Resort & Spa offers activities like yoga, snorkeling, and kayaking, as well as cultural experiences facilitated by a concierge team.
- Spanning over 10,500 square feet, Kao Kamasa Spa boasts a private infinity pool with a unique glass bottom offering views into the petrified coral reef below.
We love the accommodation options at this new Kimpton resort. There are 119 rooms and suites, including bungalows with outdoor showers and suites with private balcony plunge pools.
For the ultimate luxe vibe, guests can book Spa Suites, which feature an outdoor shower and separate soaking tub. Another upscale option is the Presidential Suite, which is located on the top floor of the main building and touts a living and dining room, kitchen area, and an oceanfront terrace with a private plunge pool.
Executive Chef Israel Navarro leads four dining venues. Alera combines Mediterranean dishes with local ingredients, Vos Café & Bar transitions from a coffee spot to a bar, Sea Cat provides poolside fare, and The Drop Off specializes in craft cocktails and seafood with live music on select days.
Kao Kamasa Spa offers a tranquil setting with six single treatment rooms, two couples suites, an outdoor Temazcal-Jaguar room, and various water features including an infinity pool with a view into the coral reef.
Guests can engage in snorkeling, kayaking, weekly yoga, and cultural workshops. The resort also hosts a Social Hour featuring local partners for a taste of local culture.
The resort’s Grand Opening Offer includes up to 30% savings on bookings made by December 31, 2023, for stays until June 30, 2024.
Roatán Island, part of Honduras’ Bay Islands, is a renowned diving destination due to its proximity to the world’s second-largest barrier reef. Travelers can catch direct flights from several U.S. cities, including Miami, Atlanta, and Houston.
For more information or to make reservations, visit Kimpton Grand Roatán Resort & Spa’s website.