Four Seasons is offering an amazing opportunity to enjoy the natural environment of Mexico’s Riviera Nayarit: an adults-only tented resort featuring 15 luxury tents set on a forested, private peninsula overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
Naviva, A Four Seasons Resort, Punta Mita, Mexico opens this December as the ultimate all-inclusive glamping experience. The new resort is located on Mexico’s Pacific coast, within the Riviera Nayarit, and features:
- Swoon-worthy tents designed by Luxury Frontiers, each featuring a large deck overlooking the forest with private plunge pool, hammock, and outdoor shower.
- Innovative wellness offerings including “spa pods” tucked away in the forest, a traditional Mexican temazcal, an outdoor gym, and a stretch of beach ideal for practicing yoga or mindfulness
- Nature-based workouts including cliffside yoga sessions at Risco Terrace, scenic hiking and running trails, and strength training in the outdoor open-air gym overlooking the Pacific
- Copal Cocina – a rustic restaurant designed as a shared space with open-fire cooking methods like traditional BBQ pits, wood-fire grill rotisseries, and wood-fire ovens.
- A private location at the northern tip of Bahia de Banderas on the same peninsula as Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, just 45 minutes from Puerto Vallarta International Airport
Resort rates include all meals and snacks, 24-hour in-tent dining, pool and beach service, all beverages including premium wine and spirits, one 60-minute spa treatment per guest, community activities, mind and body classes, and more.
Guests also receive full access to the adjacent Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, located just five minutes away. This includes ten restaurants and bars, two golf courses, three pools, two beaches, and additional spa and fitness facilities.
For more information and booking, visit the resort’s website.