Fairmont Hotels & Resorts has taken over El San Juan Hotel in Puerto Rico, bringing the brand’s luxury service and amenities to the iconic property on Isla Verde Beach.
Fairmont El San Juan Hotel features:
– 388 guestrooms, suites, and poolside and oceanfront villas
– A full service, state-of-the-art Well & Being spa and fitness center
– 4 pools with swim-up bar and luxury cabanas
– A pro-level tennis court
– Water sport rentals including jet skis, banana boats and parasailing
– 11 celebrated food and beverage venues, including beachfront dining, the signature CAÑA restaurant, and the Chandelier Bar
The hotel is located on the beach, just minutes from the historic sites of Old San Juan.
Designed by legendary Miami Beach architect Morris Lapidus, the resort officially opened its doors in 1958, as El San Juan Hotel. By the 1960s, the hotel became one of the island’s most visited destinations due to its oceanfront location and premium nightlife.