Wyndham Hotels & Resorts has partnered with Palladium Hotel Group to manage fourteen of its all-inclusive resorts throughout Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, and Brazil. The resorts will fall under Wyndham’s Registry Collection, which is made up of hotels and resorts handpicked for great design, location, and amenities.
Guests will now be able to earn and redeem Wyndham Rewards points when booking any of these all-inclusive resorts, which are a mix of Grand Palladium (family-friendly) and TRS (adults-only) properties.
The first four resorts to join Registry Collection Hotels under this alliance are located in Riviera Maya, Mexico, and include Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa, Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa, Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa, and TRS Yucatan Hotel.
Additional resorts will be added to the collection in August and September, including:
- Cancun, Mexico: Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa
- Riviera Nayarit, Mexico (Pacific coast): Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino, Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa, Grand Palladium Bávaro Suites Resort & Spa, TRS Turquesa Hotel, and TRS Cap Cana Hotel
- Montego Bay, Jamaica: Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa and Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa
- Imbassaí, Brazil: Grand Palladium Imbassaí Resort & Spa
For more information visit Wyndham’s Registry Collection.